1 in stock
Soft Atomic was inspired by 1960’s fabric patterns that were themselves inspired by the atomic age. Think The Jetsons, funky ashtrays and orange foot-stools and you are on your way.
I was actually a little bit young to enjoy the 60’s but spent much of the 70’s feeling like I’d missed out on something. There is still a little girl in me that would love to have flowers in her hair while she wears peace signs and protests against war. Soft Atomic makes that little girl very happy.
A large diptych (two panels hung together), Soft Atomic will bring a touch of Go-Go dancing fun to your walls. It is sophisticated with layers of texture and colour softly building to create a surprisingly subdued painting considering all the beautiful colours in it.
- Mixed media painting on two cradled panels.
- Total size: 112cm x 76cm x 3cm (44″ x 30″ x 1″)
- The painting does not need framing.
- The painting is signed on the front and has all details recorded on the back.
- Professional grade materials used throughout.
- It is sealed for protection and has a light wax added for both appearance (a nice soft sheen) and further protection.
- Bonus: Command™ tapes are included for hanging and ease of later removal.